Thursday 25 May 2017

I have to think of a title every time??!?

Quick check-in! Helped run play group at our church this morning as I do every Thursday :) Freddie was in good spirits most of the time so I was able to man the craft table and have a good chin wag while he clambered about on the soft play and played with the cars and Lego :) I was leading the singing time but have lost my voice a bit (as I discovered yesterday when I attempted to lead a song with foundation at school..!) so I experimented with parachute games instead :) Well, I say 'games'. I tried a really simple one - run under to a space on the other side if you're a girl, then same for boys, repeat. Mayhem! Simplified it with help of a couple of fun grandmas :) Played peekaboo with them all underneath, sang the wheels on the bus while holding edge and walking round, and threw ball pool balls on as popcorn. Experiment complete and perfected for next time!! Lovely participants :) 

We then all stayed for a relaxed and therefore extended bring and share lunch and then Freddie and I came home and he played really nicely with toy cars and balloons on the pavement while I cleared the crazy-messy car out. How do other people manage to have their cars so clutter-free? I don't understand!!

It's boiling. Think I'll take kids for a paddle in the Peak District after school :)

Peace out 

No comments:

Post a Comment